Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Meet Mature Ukrainian Bride Natasha, 35y.o.



Meet a mature Ukrainian bride Natasha, 35y.o., divorced+1, from the city of Chernivtsi, Ukraine

Personal Details

Age: 35 (5-Mar-1974)
Race: White / Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1
Religion: Christian
Drinking: Non drinker
Smoking: Non smoker
Food: Healthy Food
Occupation: Medical
Education: College
Languages: English (Minimal)
German (Minimal)

Interests:

Movies
Cooking
Travel
Dancing
Music
Nature

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blond
Body Type: Slim / slender
Height: 5'03" - (160 cm)

Natasha has 1 photo in her e-RussianWoman.com album.
Last activity at e-RussianWoman.com : within 1 day (effective today).

General Information

Here is what Natasha writes about herself: "By my character I am sincere, calm, tender, communicative. I am faithful and devoted. I like good humor and think possess one. I love life and all its aspects. Among my hobbies, other than my work, I could name reading – I just adore reading but don’t have much time for this. I like detectives and classical literature. I also like music very much, especially pop music, jazz and also calm music, I like blues. Actually the style of music depends mostly on my mood. I lead healthy and active style of life... I have blonde hair and brown eyes."

This beautiful Ukrainian woman is looking for marriage.

Contact this pretty bride for free
Search for single Russian and Ukrainian ladies

No comments: