Sunday, October 17, 2010

Irina, 39, Mature Russian Woman of Rostov, Russia



General Information:

"I am an optimist with a good sense of humour and charming smile, but I can be a serious person too.I like swimming, reading, music. I spend a lot of time working, also like cooking. I like styding, to my mind we have to do it forever. I try to perfect myself. I like my daughter, my job, myself, and all the world."

Personal Details:

Age: 39 (15-Aug-1971)
Race: White / Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1
Religion: Christian / Orthodox
Drinking: Light/social drinker
Smoking: Non smoker
Food: Healthy food
Occupation: Law
Education: University / Institute

Languages:

English (Fluent)
German (Minimal)

Interests:

Sports
Movies
Literature / History
Music
Cooking

Appearance:

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5'09" - (175 cm)

Looking for:

Romance
Marriage
Friendship

Last activity at e-RussianWoman.com : within a week (effective today).
This pretty woman has 2 photos in her e-RussianWoman.com profile.

See the mature Russian bride's photo profile
Search for more single Russian women at e-RussianWoman.com

Have you ever dated pretty Russian brides? Do you want to share your dating experience? Do you have any questions?

No comments: