Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mature Russian Bride Seeks Marriage



Meet a mature Russian bride Sveta, 46, who lives in Perm, Russian Federation

General Information:

I am a cheerful, sociable and sincere person. I'm a great dreamer. I have a good heart; I am a romantic woman,loyal, sincere woman. My personality is quiet, .... calm, and honest. My dream is to have a loving family. I am willing to travel across any sea to find true love. I need to belong to one man in the deep blue sea of love..."

Personal Details:

Age: 46 (23-Dec-1963)
Race: White / Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1
Religion: Christian / Orthodox
Drinking: Non drinker
Smoking: Non smoker
Food: Healthy food
Occupation: Education
Education: University / Institute

Languages:

Russian (Fluent)
English (Minimal)

Interests:

Nature
Cooking
Music
Dancing
Theatre
Travel
Sports
Gardening

Appearance:

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blond
Body Type: Slim / slender
Height: 5'04" - (162 cm)

Relationship:

Marriage

Last activity at e-RussianWoman.com : within a week (effective today).
This pretty woman has 6 photos in her e-RussianWoman.com profile.

See this pretty Russian lady's photo profile
Search for more single Russian women at e-RussianWoman.com

Have you ever dated pretty Russian brides? Want to share your dating experience? Any questions?

No comments: