Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mature Bride of Moldova Evgenia, 59



Meet a mature bride Evgenia, 59, Divorced of Kishinev, Moldova

General Information:

Here is what this pretty Russian bride writes: "I like gardening, cooking, movies, sea, travels, nature, fashion. I am calm, modest, serious, caring, faithful. All my friends say that I am cheerful and sociable with good sense of humor. At the same time I am affectionate and sensitive... I am looking for a reliable friend and a husband. I am seeking a man who will love me and whom I'll love too. Probably only one step separates us from each other..."

Personal Details:

Age: 59 (0-Sep-1951)
Race: White / Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1
Religion: Christian / Orthodox
Drinking: Light/social drinker
Smoking: Non smoker
Food: Barbecue
Occupation:
Education: Technical school
Languages: Russian (Fluent)

Interests:

Movies
Cooking
Sports
Religion
Arts / Crafts
Nature

Appearance:

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Blond
Body Type: Average
Height: 5'03" - (160 cm)

Relationship:

Romance
Long term relationship
Marriage
Friendship

Last activity at e-RussianWoman.com : within a week (effective today).
This pretty woman has 1 photo in her e-RussianWoman.com profile.

See this pretty Russian lady's photo profile
Search for more single Russian women at e-RussianWoman.com

Have you ever dated pretty Russian brides? Want to share your dating experience? Any questions?

No comments: