Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mature Bride of Russia: "...Nothing Looks Without Inner Beauty..."




Natalya, 46, a mature Russian bride of Khabarovsk, Russian Federation.

Natalya writes: "I love nature, to sit by the water (lake, river, sea), travel, comfort, homeliness, family vacation, have sex, read a good book, watch a movie, I love cats, drive, socialize with interesting people, music (classical, rock jazz, relaxing meditation), periodically gather with friends to chat, have fun, love me when cared for, especially men.

I can spend an evening having fun with friends, and I can spend the whole evening with a book in my hands or watching a favorite movie. With great pleasure we spend the evening with the son, talking. In the moments when I want to be alone and sit in the car and drive out of town to the water. Riding calms, gives the feeling of flying. A person should be beautiful internally and then it becomes more beautiful in appearance, with no inner beauty looks nothing."

Relationship:

Marriage
Friendship

Last activity at e-RussianWoman.com : within a week (effective today). This pretty woman has photos in her e-RussianWoman.com profile.

Send this pretty Russian bride a message
Search for more single Russian women at e-RussianWoman.com

Have you ever dated pretty Russian women? Do you want to share your dating experience? Any questions?

1 comment:

Russian said...

what a great thought. I'm really pleased with you. I like your natural inner beauty. Divorced people search these types single russian woman