Monday, June 13, 2011

A Mature Bride of Belarus is Looking for Marriage



A mature bride Galina, 45 is from Maryina Gorka, Belarus.

Galina writes: "My name is Galina.I live in Belarus. I work in a hospital. I am honest, kind, hard-working, sociable. I have two sons. I have little free time, but when it is, then I go to sports or study English. Sometimes I go with friends on the nature. I like music, art.

I'm looking for a serious relationship. I would like my partner to be a good, honest, reliable, hardworking, generous man. I also like that our interests coincide. He can live in America, United Kingdom, Norway, Italy"

Personal Details:

Age: 45 (18-Sep-1965)
Race: White / Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 2
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Drinking: Light/social drinker
Smoking: Non smoker
Occupation: Medical
Education: College

Languages:

English (Minimal)
German (Minimal)
Russian (Fluent)

Relationship:

Marriage

Last activity at e-RussianWoman.com : within a week (effective today).
This pretty woman has photos in her e-RussianWoman.com profile.

Send this pretty Russian bride a message
Search for more single Russian women at e-RussianWoman.com

Have you ever dated pretty Russian women? Do you want to share your dating experience? Do you have any questions?

No comments: