Monday, May 30, 2011

Meet Galina, 44, Mature Single Bride of Almaty, Kazakhstan



Meet Galina, 44, a mature single bride of Almaty, Kazakhstan

General Information:

Galina writes: "I like to cook and to taste food from different countries. I read much about America and Russia. My favourite season is summer because Im fond of swimming. I am conservative, modern and casual in style and in life.

I just need someone who is up-beat, has a positive attitude about life and is relaxed.I need someone who is affectionate, someone who likes to show me they love me."

Personal Details:

Age: 44 (14-July-1966)
Race: Asian
Marital Status: Single
Children: 1
Drinking: Non drinker
Smoking: Non smoker
Food: Healthy food
Occupation: Media
Education: University / Institute
Languages: Russian (Fluent)
English (Minimal)

Last activity at e-RussianWoman.com : within a week (effective today). This pretty woman has 1 photo in her e-RussianWoman.com profile.

Send this mature pretty Russian bride a message
Search for more single Russian women at e-RussianWoman.com

Have you ever dated pretty Russian women? Do you want to share your dating experience? Do you have any questions?

No comments: