Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Meet Olga, 40, Mature Bride of Мoscow



Olga, 40, a mature bride of Мoscow, Russian Federation writes: "Hello. My name is Olga. I was born and live in Moscow. I am a cheerful optimist, open, trusting and sensitive. I like comfort, love to chat with people. In relations between people appreciate honesty and sincerity. It so happened that I got divorced and now I feel lonely, so I decided to write on this site. In addition, my new hobby - learning English.

Unfortunately I did not study English before, now I'm doing the first steps. I hope this site I find as a minimum pen pals to communicate in English, as well as a maximum - my destiny! I love my job, it is associated with the management of Human Resources (HR). I have to deal with a staff. I like to continually improve their knowledge, improve myself, learn something new. I have a son, he is 18, he studies at the university. In my spare time I listen to music, go to the fitness club, cafes, restaurants, museums, concerts, meeting with friends and skiing. I like it, too... In the future, I plan to spend more time on the travel.

I'm a pretty loyal person, but do not want to be deceived or used... I ... think about how to avoid offending a person and not to frustrate him, not to put him in
embarrassment. I am interested in almost any hobby of my friends. I expect the same from others.

Relationship:

Travel partner
Long term relationship
Marriage
Friendship

Personal Details:

Age: 40 (7-Feb-1971)
Race: White / Caucasian
Marital Status: Divorced
Children: 1
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Drinking: Non drinker
Smoking: Non smoker
Food: Healthy food
Occupation: Management
Education: University / Institute
Languages: Russian (Fluent)
English (Minimal)
German (Minimal)

Last activity at e-RussianWoman.com : within a week (effective today).
This pretty woman has 1 photo in her e-RussianWoman.com profile.

Send this pretty Russian bride a message
Search for more single Russian women at e-RussianWoman.com

Have you ever dated pretty Russian women? Do you want to share your dating experience? Do you have any questions?

1 comment:

Russian said...

Beautiful Single Russian Girls are waiting you for date. When you want to Single Russian Girls service. Then, you can contact from http://www.russiamore.com/